IFIP ICCIDS 2021
18-20 MARCH 2021
SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, TAMIL NADU, INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
The registration fee for main conference will cover the pre-conference workshop and all keynote talks.
Currently the only possible mode of payment is NEFT/RTGS for Indian participants and wire transfer for foreign participants. The required bank details are mentioned below:
|Bank Account Holders Name||Bank A/c No (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS)||Bank Name||IFSC/MICR Code||Swift Code|
|The Principal, SSN College of Engineering||158100050070022||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank||TMBL0000158 / 600060010||TMBLINBBCHE|
|Category||Indian Nationals(Rs)||Foriegn Nationals(USD)|
|Academician / Research Scholars / Industry Delegates||6000/-||200/-|
Link for Presenter:
Link for Workshop & Keynote Talks:
- The participant is required to make the NEFT/wire transfer before filling up the registration form.
- Mention ICCIDS 2021 in remarks section while making the payment.
- Once you make the payment, a unique Transaction ID will be generated which has to be mentioned in the registration form.
- Upon verification of your transaction ID mentioned in the registration form, you will receive a confirmation on your Email ID.
- Please allow up to three working days from the day of registration, and contact us if you do not receive a confirmation after that period.
- Fees once paid can not be refunded.